Worship & Associate Minister Search
Worship & Associate Minister
Do you have a passion for service and worship of the Lord?
Are you committed to following Christ and leading others to Christ?
Can you lead and engage others in energetic and meaningful daily walks and worship?
Do you have experience encouraging heartfelt a cappella singing?
Are you an enthusiastic leader who enjoys working with others?
Legacy Church of Christ wishes to add an experienced man who will help us grow spiritually through worship. We are a growing congregation of 1,500 members in North Richland Hills, Texas seeking to expand its ministry team.
We are actively seeking someone to fill the position of Worship & Associate Minister at Legacy. This new, full-time position will complement the existing team of pulpit, youth, children, deaf and church life ministries.
Please send inquiries or submit a resume via email or regular mail to:
Legacy Church of Christ, 8801 Mid Cities Boulevard, North Richland Hills, TX 76182
Overview of Position: Worship & Associate Minister:
- Assist Preaching Minister and guest speakers in planning worship themes and details of Sunday worship services.
- Serve as worship organizer/coordinator and primary worship leader in song.
- Provide balanced song selections that reach senior, middle age, young worshipers.
- Plan, equip, lead and assist Audio/Visual Team in screen presentations, song slides, microphone usage, and order of worship, helping to provide thoughtful and meaningful worship transition and flow.
- Coordinate roster of mic'd singers and other leaders in worship service (prayer, scripture reading, and communion); coordinate practice sessions and training for singing, communion, prayers, scripture reading and other worship roles.
- Coordinate and assist with Legacy Singers' adult and youth chorus for special assemblies.
- Assist in planning special church events involving worship and music.
- Additional responsibilities for the Associate Minister portion of this position will be required. All skills and talents of the applicant will be considered and will be a determining factor. Examples include involvement, local outreach, evangelism, teaching, and/or missions.
- Administratively responsible to the Minister of Church Life.
- Worship & Associate Minister will be responsible to the elders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the Bible and the ability to apply biblical/theological principles to worship.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively with the Legacy family.
- Demonstrate a high level of musical knowledge and singing ability.
- A proven track record of leading worship and inspiring others to heartfelt worship.
- Media skills and knowledge of audio/visual hardware are a plus, but are not required.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal skills, and the ability to collaborate with elders, ministers, staff and members.
- Bachelor's Degree or the ability to demonstrate equivalent experience in music.
- A baptized believer, committed to his own spiritual growth, as well as the Legacy family.
- Committed to the fellowship at Legacy, willing to understand and appreciate our unique heritage and traditions, committed to developing close personal relationships with all ages.
- Commitment to praising God through a cappella worship.
- Exhibits leadership in casting a vision, setting goals and creating worship opportunities that lift the name of Jesus and honor God.
- Demonstrates humble leadership, leading by example.
- Willing to be led and guided by his elders.
Last Updated (Thursday, November 14 2013 15:44)